Who should you vote?: First time voter!!

Life was an almost defunct anomaly. In all these years, after having inherited my shyness, I have learnt to eat my food, tie my shoe-lash, ride a tricycle, followed by the bicycle, attend school, alphabets, mathematics, inglorious theories and theorems, karate, environmental existences, the 6-strings, human feelings, inhumane mathematics and physics problems, chemically unexplainable alphabets, digest success, digest failures as well and finally understand the logical meaning of ‘girls’. And yet during these last twenty years, the toughest decision I ever had to make was: Whom should I vote for? And when on 24th April, 2014, I would have cast my vote for the first time, I would be added to the 12 crore new voters our country would be introduced to, this election season. But my struggle for choice still remains, for obvious reasons.

So, what if I ask you the same question? Who would you vote for? Which symbol would you entrust your voluntary actions while pressing the button in the EVM? The flower, the hand or the broom? And if I judge the answer based on current scenario, your answer might be: the lotus flower. And why wouldn’t it be? There is a kind of Modi-wave going on around the country. From hoardings to rallies to advertisements, Modi is seen clinging to the public everywhere. From abolishing corruption and poverty to introducing new employment opportunities, Mr. Modi has guaranteed a solution to each and every aspect of the problems faced by an Indian. He has promised to rebuild and carry forward India just like he has done in his state of Gujarat.  But, do you seriously believe, a change would be brought to India, once the elections are over? Will he be able to live up to his promises? And the Indian people’s expectations? Will India be able to overcome the economic recession it is facing in the Global market? Will the face of India be upgraded in the eyes of the rest of the World? Will we be able to live in a much safer, healthier and a much-developed India that we have always deserved to live in?



In my opinion, the BJP must be given a chance. Not because they have promised so much but because it’s been ten years that a single, particular party has ruled over India. And without much good done to us. So, after ten years of frails, India deserves a change, a much-needed change. And so when I press that button on the EVM, I would make sure that I contribute to the change India deserves. Till then, be happy. Be good. Respect women. Respect all. Happy reading.

Comments

  1. Nice blog brother.
    As for the elections, I truely believe that there will be a time in India where people will stand up for all the problems that we are facing. I hope that the time has arrived with the arrival of BJP & Modi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup there is scope for change n i do hope it is brought by some party, so that india gets going forward in the world scenario.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts