Who is the most beautiful girl at the Royal Group of Institutions?

Ever since joining the science stream, opportunities of interacting with people of the opposite sex became scarce. Maybe, because very few of them had made a conscience of taking up science as their education mainstream or probably the growing competition led my mind to wander off to other modes of happiness. In simple words, I literally fail in this department.  And after a mere two years of studying engineering at the Royal Group of Institutions, the topic has further heated up my mind. Now, the big question: Who is the most beautiful girl at the Royal Group of Institutions?


The question is merely a façade. It is a duplicable analysis of both the brain and that organ, responsible for pumping blood. The question still raises a few eye-brows. It is a matter of personal choice or opinion, which brings my attention to another unexplainable assumption. One male may even ask me: Who is the most beautiful boy at the Royal Group of Institutions?  Ignoring the improbable matter, and provided you have the desirable attracting abilities towards a girl, let me assure you that every girl born on this planet is cute and beautiful. And if I cut down my survey towards the college in which I study, the same theory must be applied. So, the question still remains. Who exactly is the one? Every one of them is special and beautiful. But since I cannot go on appreciating each one of them (obviously, I can’t fall for every one of them!!), I had to narrow down my admiration for only one special girl. If only, I was born a year earlier. In my eyes and mind, and that special organ, she is the most beautiful girl, probably in this entire universe. But that doesn't mean that the others aren't as cute and beautiful as she is. They are equally admirable, beautiful and fascinating. And in your opinion, the answer may be someone else as well. Now, you needn't portray my character as an uncharacteristic, unrealistic and unreasonable one. Give it a thought. Being a boy, I cannot just waste my life without appreciating even one single girl, which if I didn't, would have made my scientific life, a boring one. Now another question arises: Would you ever get to know who she is? The answer is a big no. But provided you are one of my friends, there isn't any prize for guessing who she is. A lifetime of two decades and I end up blogging about that special girl, instead of confessing about my whereabouts to her. God bless me. So, until you keep guessing who she is, be happy. Be good. Respect women. Respect elders. Happy reading.

Comments

  1. No commets on this.. Unless there is a defination for beautiful or what criteria should be fulfilled to be beautiful.. I can't tell who the most beautiful girl is..

    ReplyDelete
  2. No comments on this. :p
    I must say something about the picture. The guy seems to b "Superman", Ankit isn't he !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Attention everyone: There is a new Ranbir Kapoor in town. His name starts with A and ends with A. He is a fantastic writer and often blogs about his dream girl.
    For the beautiful girls out there: Bachna Ae Haseeno. Naya Ranbir aa gaya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. for ur info... RGI is also an engineernig college :3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts