My problem: Gusty, Funny Me!

When we are born on this earth, it has to have some motive behind it. Being born as a boy or a girl, everyone has their own choices, their own motivations, their own lifestyle, their own passion, their own favourites, and yeah, of course their own reason for being happy. And before you begin to wonder my motive behind this blog post, let me annoy you one last time: Why can’t I just speak to the one person, who I think is the most beautiful human being to have been born on this planet?



Long before I even knew about my involuntary repulsion towards interacting with human-beings of the opposite sex, I had a gusty encounter, which is not worth mentioning in this array of networking. And before I again wander off the topic, let me just say that I am not that bad of a boy. And when I started my engineering career, I didn't know that one day I would encounter the most beautiful girl ever, to have lived on this planet, out of sheer coincidence. And yeah, unfortunately she doesn't even know me, quite. Quite funny, isn't it? And that’s not all. Every day when I get a glimpse of her, her immense beauty makes me feel that some uncharacteristic coldness is running along with my blood throughout my body. My heart begins to pump blood at quadruple times the normal rate. This results in the reddening of my face. My body doesn't allow me to move. It feels as if my brain and that organ responsible for pumping blood are at a constant opposition and war. My friends, with their constant teasing make it a more impossible task. And this results in not being able to approach. And if you are wondering how difficult is it to speak to someone, who is the most beautiful and cute girl on earth or any other Universe, and whose glimpse give you the happiness which is required in one’s life and whom you admire the most? Well, let me tell you it is as much as difficult for me as it would be for you to live a day without the internet, or rather Facebook. Huh, now you get the actual deal. Respect women. Respect all. Happy reading.

Comments

  1. U have stated here that we make ur task of approaching a girl difficult by teasing.
    Well if that is the problem, let us know man. We are ur frnds so definitely we are going to help u out by making it more difficult for u to approach her. After all a frnd in need is a frnd indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts