Demands of the Indian Youth:Political me!!

The politician came. The politician saw. The politician conquered us with his friendly and sweet promises. He promised to eradicate each of the problems faced by our neighbourhood. From broken roads, scarce electricity, drainage problems to better security, he looked upon all our basic problems. And I thought finally, our neighbourhood would leapfrog to a better tomorrow. 10 years have passed since that awful day. And I must say that the politician (privacy issue: I won’t mention his name), along with his promises was never to be seen again. I assume every politician does the same. They can’t change. And they wouldn’t, obviously. But with the election not far away, we can contribute to this change, I assume. So, I have put down some of the changes which I would like to see, with the formation of the new Government.

  1.  As I am a student, so basically I would like to see the quality of education improve. Obviously, the present quality is good, but not best. There would be many suggestions to this, but if possible, I would like to see some notable changes in the course of the Gauhati University engineering syllabus. 90% of the syllabus is full of unnecessary things, which I assume isn’t required in the future of any engineering student.  
  2. The second thing which I would like to see make a change would obviously be the rising prices of basic commodities. It is actually funny to note that the price of items like vegetables, fruits, petrol & diesel and other food items which are essential in our daily lives have actually touched sky high. The rate at which prices of vegetables are increasing, a day would come when iPhone 5S would be cheaper than a kg of onions.
  3. Another thing which I would like to see make a massive change is: Corruption. Without any doubt, none of the Indian politician is clean on this matter. And also that none of them would be ashamed to accept that holy fact. So, politicians possess most of  the money which supposedly belongs to the country and its countrymen. Don’t you think there must be some transparency in this matter?
  4. Another matter of fact is: Unemployment. Most of my friends seem to foresee the future like astrologers, and most of them predicted that we would remain unemployed after completing our engineering, in addition to remaining a bachelor our whole life. Obviously, without a job you won’t get the girl of your dreams, with the green signal from her father. So, the Government we elect must take care of the deep-heart problem of the Indian youth: Employment. And in turn, our marriage, of course.



p.s: I know you would be fussing within your brain about that last fact I discussed. Come on!! Face the reality. None of the cute and beautiful girls’ father would accept any boy, without a good job for his lovely daughter. This is the truth. This is India. And we live here. Respect. Happy reading. 

Comments

Popular Posts