How to attain a fit body!!

Before reading further, let me remind you that being fat or thin is not a curse or a negative thing. It is the heart within you that defines you. And nothing else.  And then one fine day, one of my friends jokingly asked me, ‘How did you develop such a body? I mean, without even going to the gym!!’ His funny and utterly notorious attempt to humiliate me did not deter my intention to blog down my answer to his question. Seriously, you do not require a gym for this. Before proceeding further again, let me warn you that this is absolutely an amateur stuff and you have to cautiously be very motivated throughout. Here goes:


1.       Before even planning your routine for a fitness regime, first of all pen down the timings you are absolutely free to devote to your noble body. There is no such thing as “perfect timing” for a training session. It is simply the time you are absolutely comfortable with.

2.       Start with a brisk jogging session, preferably in your own lawn for about 10-15 minutes. Or it may even be the long dining room in your house (obviously, when no one is dining!!)

3.       Follow it up with 2-3 sets of push-ups with 15-20 counts in each set (it may be even 5-6 counts for starters, but trust me, never get demoralized. Believe me, I started with 3-4 counts myself!!) Prefer a minute break between each set.


4.       After a minute’s rest, restart your brisk jogging for another 5-8 minutes.

5.       Heat up your regime by speeding up your jogging or you can even hit the treadmill. Continue this for another 5-10 minutes


6.       Take a minute break. Follow it up with a 2 set pull ups with 5 counts in each set. (While doing the pull-ups, position both your hands at least 70 cm apart. Believe me, this helps in shaping up your tuxedo!!)

7.       Finally, round up your session by another brisk jogging of 5-6 minutes. You can even end with a skipping session of around 2-3 minutes.


While performing the above regime, do take care not to ever make your body struggle. Always remember to take care of your body. Never overdo any exercise. If your body is finding it difficult to adapt to a certain regime or session, reduce the intensity of your regime.

NOTE: If you are a girl, or someone who wants to reduce your body fat, just follow the above regime, minus the steps 3 & 6, and believe me when I say this: it really helps. It actually helps you to burn those fats. Never punish your body by going on fasting or remaining hungry for long hours. It never helps. Eat, but in moderate amounts. Eat in small amounts from time to time, and believe me, after 3-4 months results would be in front of your eyes. Burning or lowering your body fat takes time. It isn’t an overnight process. Have patience. Have faith. Believe in yourself. Happy exercising. 

Comments

  1. Haha...:D who made you blog this?
    Good routine though,simple and easy. But it really helps. I guess you follow this too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahaahaahaah!!!everyone of ur jokes has made me blog dis, james. btw, i hardly follow it. :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts