Yes! She is the Most Beautiful Lady!

It was probably around the same time last year. Supposedly, the weather tend to be horribly hot and humid during this time of the year. It was the opening few days of my third semester session.
So, being a second year engineering student, the college premises was more than familiar to me than any time earlier. Exploring and seeking out for activities related to anything but studies was a favourite pass time for students like me. And quite subtle to my mindset, I have never loved the prospect of having to leave my home for college. For me, the most important things are my room, my bed and the World Wide Web. And all that suddenly changed on the day I encountered that heavenly beautiful face. Surely, my eyes hadn’t experienced such a peacefully cute sight ever before. It was a kind of “love at first blink”. But, in my case this wasn't love. I was pretty much sure about that. Love is not my cup of coffee. But, something clicked in my heart, and my brain started sending SOS signals to my whole body. Momentarily, the happiness quotient increased inside me. Immediately, I admitted that she was the most beautiful girl, ever to have been born in this entire universe! Sadly, I wasn't noticed, as usual.



Days passed. It was almost every day that the girl, sent to earth by god himself, caught my eye. My eyes never betrayed me in such emergency cases. Had my guts went on the same path, I would have been sitting right next to her in a coffee shop. Sigh! But wait, luck wasn’t such an evil to me either. And due to a literary event hosted by my college, in which I accidentally had to conduct a quiz competition, my inglorious existence came to her notice by chance. The quiz went well and so did her admirable presence in the event. But seemingly, I wasn’t destined to be the lucky boy, who could have impressed her. She obviously deserved the best boy, born on this planet. I, on the other hand deserved to be happily single. And if I cannot woo a girl nor go talk to her in face, I cannot be deemed a bad boy either. With my personal messages in an online social networking site being completely ignored by her, I knew that she wasn’t interested in me. Obviously, who would be interested in me? I don’t even know how to take forward a communication beyond the formal introductory messages! Well, it isn’t my fault completely. Since the day of my birth, I was shy from the word go. I wouldn’t blame her either for her complete ignorance. Being a uniquely beautiful girl, she wouldn’t be at all interested in a random junior boy, who has a huge crush on her. If she is destined to have a special someone in the ranks of a certain Bradley Cooper or Cristiano Ronaldo, I am certainly a big no one. She will surely get that prince charming or she might have as well got him by now. Life surely has completely different plans for me, but I have no complains either. I am at least happy to have witnessed such a beautiful and cute girl in my life. In my books, she is one of the “Wonders of the World”, whose mere sight can make anyone fill with happiness. No matter what, I would continue to admire her and my admiration wouldn't fade till the end of time. I am actually thankful to god for such a heavenly creation. She is one of the few reasons why mother earth is the most beautiful and habitable planet in this galaxy. People would say many names in the list of “extremely beautiful girls” like Katrina Kaif, Irina Shayk, or Maria Sharapova, but for me, she is the most beautiful girl ever! She is certainly ‘The Beautiful One’, at least for me.    

Comments

Popular Posts