A Tribute to my Mom

A mother is the best thing that can happen to anybody. Indeed, mothers are God’s greatest ever gift to you. And the emotional connect that I have with my mother makes it no different for me either. Without her blessings and support, I wouldn’t have even been writing this blog.


It has been 9 years since I lost my father under mysterious circumstances. And ever since then, my mom as a single mother has been single-handedly taking care of me and my brother. It is not that I don’t miss my father, but every time I find a reason to miss him, my mom finds me a million other reasons to make me happy.  Even though I am a carbon-copy of my father, from my nose to my facial cut and that extremely shy and quiet behaviour, I resemble my mom only through those elegant and sparkling brown eyes. I am not taking pride of my eyes, but what I am trying to justify is that those eyes which I have inherited from my mom are beautiful. Though I have only one feature which is common to my mom, the years of hardships and struggles have given me enough reasons of being proud to be her son. Though the absence of a father does bring a feeling of loneliness deep within the corner of my heart, my mother makes immense efforts to bring happiness and joy in the lives of her two sons. I may not be having the luxurious life which you are probably enjoying, but whatever my mom has given me is enough to make me happy throughout my lifetime. And if being born as her son has been a great privilege, nothing but her has given me more happiness. The credit of every achievement and success in my life goes to my mom. I am extremely thankful to her for being who I am today. The struggles which she has gone through, over the years, to bring up her two extremely naughty sons (read me and my brother), are beyond anyone’s imagination. I have seen the pain and wrath in her eyes at times, which she never expresses or shows. Instead there is a constant smile in her face at all times. Anyone who knows my mother would describe her as a smiling and cheerful lady, which she definitely is. I am only hopeful that I can at least replicate a portion of her extreme good and caring nature in my lifetime. Honestly speaking, the finite words which I use in my blog, cannot completely describe my mother. I don’t think any medium can describe your mother either. Love your mother. Respect her. Don’t bring sorrows to her. It is rightly said that behind every successful man, there is a woman. I suppose this line is misinterpreted. That woman is a mother.   


Respect to all the mothers.    

Comments

  1. The Best Blog ever written.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe thank u.
      bt i think there are other better blogs. :) ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts