The post with no title



Caution: The writings to be followed are all personal views, and henceforth not advisable to follow without reliable knowledge.





""I always take an ECP whenever I go out for a wild college party, in case I become wild with other boys.""
""The only thing that deter our night-out plans is the fear of getting pregnant.  But, when that problem is solved with just a pill, we enjoy without any fear.""

Well, these are not my quotes but, quotes from several teenage girls from various Indian cities taken from an online survey, and also from a so-called leading newspaper of our country. And yes, most of them fall in the age category of 16-20 years.

What shocked me was that Indian teenagers  nowadays indulge in pre-marital sex which was unknown to my knowledge and, the amount of freedom these teenagers are taking while dealing with sex. Almost  every love-couples indulge in sex, in order to enhance their relation.Quite funny?(based on online survey,in case you are in a relationship, and plan to murder me!) And, thank me for being the backward bloke out of you all, I thought, and still think pre-marital sex is illegal.Again,quite funny, right? And, yes I will continue to think that way. And the solution for the pre-marital sex is the Emergency Contraceptive Pills, which is widely available in the market, unlike earlier times when people were shy to buy these items.And, if you are thinking what about the other protective measure,condom?Well, the same teenagers feel that it takes away the pleasure.Sad enough.On the other hand,taking the contraceptive pills have become a       
  habit of sorts for these girls. Initially, the ECPs were designed for emergency situations, like unplanned sex or in case, the protection breaks, or is forgotten to be used. But, it has become a pre-planned affair nowadays.It  is the "morning-after" pill.This is the new fashion, and yes, it has got trendified in time. In case, you wanted to know the ill-effects of ECPs.

Ok, enough with the ECPs. Firstly, I got a great deal of shock upon knowing this. And secondly, as a boy from Assam,traditionally a well-lit place with lots of history, I didn't know that these were happening well in my country.Well, I am not bold enough to even advise you all about this synerio.I am not even eligible enough to say  
 what is right, and which is wrong. No, I am not even a doctor nor am I aspiring to be one. But, something tells me that this is not going in the right direction.Why do these teenagers need to get wild, idolizing the western culture? Our country, as far as my knowledge goes, never inspired this. As I have said, I will not say what to do or what not to.I even do not know what is the solution for this ongoing situation, but to the best of my knowledge, these pills have an adverse effect on the health of the girls, who are consuming them on a regular basis to avoid pregnancy.


So, what is the point in writing this blog? Let me put this straight: Wait till you get married, my friend. When I started writing this article, I thought of many views but, let me stop here. I have given the chance to you to explore and come up with the right view. So, choose the right path or else  face consequences. Best of luck, my friend.




Comments

Popular Posts