Vanilla Bloom: The Hamlet of Cakes!

How many of you like to watch those delicious food shows in TLC?

Do your taste buds not liven up to the sight of those amazingly delicate refreshments in those programs?

When shows like Fabulous Cakes comes up in TLC, I always wonder how it would be to treat my eyes and taste buds with those fragile cakes rather than just viewing it on the television? Wouldn’t it have been remarkable if somebody in my own city would bake such fine and good-looking cakes and incredibly design them according to our wishes?

Well, not long had been my inner wish sprouted that I came to know about a certain venture by the name of ‘Vanilla Bloom’ within our own city itself. For starters, it is one of those amazing places which we all wish to visit while watching beautifully crafted cakes in TV shows across those foodie channels. And to put it in a sweet and simple way, ‘Vanilla Bloom’ is actually the place which improvises such tremendous and phenomenally exquisite cakes according to our wishlist.

My experience with ‘Vanilla Bloom’ started with a wish to surprise a friend of mine on her birthday. When you want to awe your friend with such a birthday-gift, look no further than Vanilla Bloom. And I did just that. And the skilled culinary master who is behind such elegantly crafted cakes, is one of the friendliest persons on planet earth. Right from your list of preferences, like how you want your cake to look like or how you want it to be tasted, Upasana Ba would guide you along the journey of production of that fascinating and stunning cake. As I am a person who has absolutely zero idea about how a cake should look like or what type of colours would fit right into it, I left it completely into her hands to decide upon it. And yeah, as expected I wasn’t at all disappointed with it and the colour combo was just splendid for a person whose smile is a pleasurable delight for her friends. Besides the chromic modification, it had this wonderful edible figure of a lady atop it, which made the decoration of the cake beyond appreciation.

Well, that's the look-over of my cake!

Right from the friendly welcome which you get from Upasana Ba to the introduction of that masterpiece of a cake, I have had an outstanding experience with Vanilla Bloom. And to make matters more surprising, I was presented with a couple of complimentary cupcakes too, which tasted so astounding that the ethereal flavours melted inside my mouth like a touch of heaven. Their tastes are still imprinted on my taste buds.

To all dear Guwahatians and beyond, if you have any kind of birthday or anniversary party, I would advise you to give Vanilla Bloom a try. I would assure you that your first experience won’t be your last! For all my future events, VB will undoubtedly sit on top of my wish-list and my involvement with it will probably go beyond the end of time.

Thank You Vanilla Bloom once again!

One of VB's masterpiece

And yes, Happy Anniversary for completing one complete year full of artistically improvised cakes!

Congratulations too! 


Don't mistake this for a bowl of spaghetti!
It's a VB creation!

Vanilla Bloom equals creativity! 

Comments

Popular Posts