The Voice of the Mind

Days come when you feel gloomy. Days come when you feel happy. Days also come when you feel gravely overjoyed. And then, comes days when you see someone, whose enchanting and joyous personality makes you feel both blessed and delighted. Blessed, because you sense the specialty of the occasion, and delighted, because of the amount of freshness reflected by the person.



The mind was in an era of loneliness. Life gave me ample opportunities for learning the aspects of life. Learning tends to continue even after something dreadful happens. But life goes on. And with lost hopes, my mind set for a tough journey, only to be greeted by a lovely, effervescent personality. Some disguised situations give you a happy feeling of eternity. This was the one for me. A sudden spring of joy sprouted inside me. A pretty face whitewashes every single feeling of negativity thriving inside you. And that was exactly the case with her enchanted look. Her eyes seem to deepen my appreciation for her immensely gratified persona. There was a touch of peaceful ecstasy in those sparkling eyes of hers. The more I think about those eyes, the more delighted I feel about them. And if her dazzling eyes were too much to be mesmerized upon, her drought quenching smile was soulful to say the least. There was enough glitter associated in her smile to bring smiles upon the faces of more than a billion people. I haven’t yet researched about others but it did bring about a colossal smile on my idle face. Sorrow seemed like a negligible word. Positive energy engulfed my already blossomed surrounding. My home turned into a cheerful arena. I felt the magic from the word go. What she brought inside me was actually difficult to explain. I felt innately helpless. There was a war between my voluntary and involuntary reflexes. The outcome was a pleasing revisit of the entire delicate journey inside my mind. This can only be felt by a few lucky persons, born out of mother earth. And since mother earth reserves specially wrapped and miraculous surprises for the future, I suppose the destination of future has already been attained.   

   

People firmly believe that there tends to be a blissful connection of emotional context upon encountering a special person. The mind has already formed a network of optimism-filled cells. And the involuntary mind is shaping my thoughts too.


So, the question remains: What should I do? 

Comments

  1. You should go for it. Good luck bro. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should go for it. Good luck bro. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do what u think I right according to the hour!😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts