A Final Note: Miss Special.

Life is a mixed bag of wonderful and mysterious adventures. It offers you ample choices and chances of experiencing the various atrocities related to it.


Life led to an unusual dimension of serene beauty one fine day of my life. It was not a normal occurrence for me as a human being, due to the result of unlimited production of happiness-filled molecules within my brain, as well as my blood-pumping organ. With this subtle revitalizing experience, an inner refreshing sense of cheerfulness began to prosper. With every growing day, this experience of witnessing probably the most smile-producing sight made me love going to the place I hate the most: college! Such changes probably tend to have wonderful positives within a person’s life. And it certainly did in my life too. Days became relentless. Nights became tireless. Every possible thing related to my life became a thing of beauty and happiness. And the day, my solitude presence on this planet became a known fact to the precious soul, the limit of my excitement soared to infinity. And thus, began the inexplicable journey. A journey, where my conscious spirit rode off to a windy little ride. A ride, which even though alluring and divine, was moderately frightening because of the nature of loneliness throughout the journey. Such journeys are tough but often keep you relaxed.  


With every single day spent with a happiness-filled heart, life became a meaningful implication. The jump from occasional text exchanges to more friendly and happiness gestures surely made the most inglorious boy a more of an audacious one. Just like sunshine and water strengthens and vitalizes the life of a plant, her elegant presence had the same fascinating effect in my life. Happiness was every thought and every possible thing related to her. Her friendship with me, her habits, choices, favorites, her replies and even her hometown equaled happiness for me. Sadness probably didn't exist thanks to her. Smile is all I can do while even writing a note related to her! 


Her personality will forever remain imprinted within my mind palace. Her presence will be missed forever. I cherish the kind of love I have for her. My love for her has kept me happily alive and will be till the end of time. Sometimes, loving someone selflessly gives you immense peace and pleasure within. Loving somebody doesn't mean I should be loved back. That is entirely my own personal choice. Love, as I will always say is a big individual characteristic. When I say I love a particular person, it is because of her immensely ravishing heart and elegant mind. Her honorable presence on this planet is enough to keep me happy till the end of time. My luck will always be on the good side due the presence of her memories. The time to say a final goodbye has finally come but that is a mere formality. Life would be definitely obstacle-filled with her absence but as they say, the earth is a small place to dwell. I want to wish her a happiness-filled and ecstatic future. Wherever she goes, that place will definitely turn into one of those magical places. For me, she will forever remain the most enchanting girl, I will ever meet in this life and the lives therein. I will probably be selfish if I say her friendship is a priceless treasure, but I would rather chose to be! Thank you, I am thoroughly honored.


Happy Birthday, Miss Wonderful aka Miss Stark!       

Comments

  1. Sentiment got the better of me..such justifying words, sentences, phrases..how do you do that.?
    Wish you all the happiness and Miss Stark as well, if you're reading this..wish you all the best for the future and have a great life ahead..
    Don't break off your friendship guys..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another great piece. May god bless u and your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another great piece. May god bless u and your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude its awesome. Takes a good soul and courage to be be standing on 'your shoes'.. And its never a goodbye .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic man..the most important thing is you have the inherent quality to fathom your thoughts into constellations....gd work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts