An Open Letter To The Most Special Person

“Valentine’s Day comes and Valentine’s Day goes, but you have to go on forever!”


There was a time when words like ‘love’ and ‘Valentine’ made me roll off the floor, literally laughing out loud. This in turn, ensured a prolonged healthier life of my body as popular facts has it that laughter is the best medicine in this world! Quite justified, right? And the way things were going on, I thought I would laugh off my entire life to achieve the fittest body ever. And it all came to a halt the day I saw you. Some amazingly priceless moments are best left not described because some mere English literary words can’t bring about the actual picture of such special moments. Planet Earth is filled with beautiful and pretty human beings and as a matter of luck, I have seen most of them, whenever life gave me opportunities. But as they say, there is a special person for every individual in this world. I don’t know up to where this holds true but I know that you are a very special person for me. Whenever I see you or think about you, there is a rapid production of unconditional feelings within my heart. My friends say that I turn red as a result of this involuntary action. And after almost two years, those feelings are still locked permanently in my heart and mind, which makes me see the angel within you. And as inevitable as it may sound, I have surely fallen for you.

The very limited number of instances in which I interacted with you, was enough to break the protocol of my heart. My heart seems to pump blood only when my mind has your thoughts inside it.  For me, you are ‘the Most Beautiful Girl’ not just because you are way prettier than others, but because of your wonderful behavior, decency and modesty, which is beyond comparison with anybody else’s. There are other pretty and cute girls as well, but you are the limit beyond which no one appears as special and admirable as you. It was your extremely gorgeous looks that attracted me towards you the first time. But as time passed, your precious personality made my heart melt with feelings similar to love. Your out-of-the-world caring attitude and sweetness put you apart from all the rest of the girls in this universe and any other universe possible. Your readiness to help in any situation and your humble personality seriously melted away my heart. Honestly, I didn’t fall in love with your out-of-the-world prettiness and your beautiful, Miss Universe-resembling face. I can find many others with a face similar to that, at least.  But that soft and charming personality you possess has compelled me to say that I love you for who you are. Anyways, I wouldn’t like to merely term it as love but my affection towards you has gone beyond imaginable literature. The kind of respect I have grown for you is going to last more than a lifetime. Your thoughts make me happier than any other creations of life. Those text replies which you give make me the happiest person in this Universe. Those priceless phone calls will be treasured by me forever, beyond the end of time. Trust me, I have really fallen in love with your sweet fondness and care towards kittens, your taste for vanilla ice-cream, your lovely craving for chocolate products, your authentic love for red velvet cake, your adorable hunger for pizzas, your love-affair with “paani-puri”, your craziness for shopping, your crush on the dashing John Abraham, your affectionate closeness with your favourite sister, your respect and care for your parents and last but not the least, that heavenly “Follow me down to the valley below” song you shared. The thoughts of these pretty things in your personality eradicates all the disappointments and sadness of my life. You are so beautiful you seem to make our planet at least a billion times happier and prettier.



Life has come to a point when thinking about you brings a peaceful smile to my face. In life, love comes in different forms. Love doesn’t always mean the physical and emotional union of two persons. In my case, I don’t know in what form it will ultimately lead to but the amount of happiness and smile your thoughts bring to me can never be described. Love me or hate me, my respect, admiration and love for you will never decrease or change. Even beyond the end of time, I will continue to keep you in my heart such that it reminds me that I have known the most beautiful personality created by God. If your happiness is somewhere else, I am certainly nobody to force anything upon you. You deserve the best of the best in this world. And more than anything, you deserve to be the happiest person in this Universe. I will consider myself lucky enough that you consider me to be at least your friend. I will forever cherish your friendship, your precious messages and obviously those couple of your treasured calls. I wish you all the happiness ever imaginable and may you get all that you wish for. It might not be possible in this life but when I am reborn in my next life, I certainly want to spend my entire life with you. I will love you forever, O’Special One. Thank you!

Comments

  1. I always believed that blogs are or should be open diaries and you proved it right. The picture at the bottom conveys more message than the content itself. By the way, the font and background gave much stress to the eyes, why can't you prefer a better font, size and background which is good to the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry bro.i m extremely sorry the font style n theme irritated u.i m working on it n anyways,google chrome n opera shows it good.only mozilla firefox deteriorates the background.i m confused as to why

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude.well written and wonderful expressions of ur special one.very good very perfect.n i m sure she is a special person n i pray u get happiness too.u r special too,boy.blessings to both of u.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear reader. Thank you for those blessings. I may not be special but yes, she is a very special person. Thank you for the read.

      Delete
    2. Thanks dear reader. Thank you for those blessings. I may not be special but yes, she is a very special person. Thank you for the read.

      Delete
  4. Honestly, this is probably the best blog that I have read so far in my 21 years of life. You have poured your heart out while writing this, I'm sure of it. It is reflected by the words that you have used and the manner in which you have put together all the emotions. A special mention has to be made about the image. It suits the blog perfectly.
    Also, I would like to tell you why I have put this blog on top of my list. It is because of the fact that you wrote everything about her but you never mentioned that you want her in this life. Very few in this world would do that.
    I really hope your special one accepts your love. All The Best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not about acceptance of my love. I love her and will continue to do so forever. But that doesn't mean she has to love me as well if circumstances doesn't allow her too. I respect her friendship with me. I should thank God for this.

      Delete
  5. Yet another great soulful piece that will touch the hearts of its readers and hopefully your special one. A grand salute to your guts, your selfless love, respect and patience. Wish u a world of happiness bro. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks buddy.I wish her the happiness too. And whatever comes or goes, if she is happy, then thats enough happiness for me as well.

      Delete
  6. Idk what to say... But i know what you feel, you made it crystal clear through this blog. As much as i know you, i am sure that none can love 'her' as much as you do.
    I hope someday she understands what you have buried in your heart for her.
    Good luck bro.
    RESPECT..!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James, as a friend, thank u so much for understanding the thought of my blog post.
      yeah, i definitely will love her forever, no matter what. I dont want to be loved or want her to love me in return, if it is against her wish.Her friendship is good enough for me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts