Saraswati Puja 2015: My Experience

Saraswati Puja is a special occasion for all the students. It usually takes the form of a special fashion show where girls of all ages come dressed in their finest attire, namely beautiful saris much to the delight of every boy, be it the single ones or those who are strictly in a relationship. It is on this day, that you get a glimpse of these pretty ladies about how lovely they would look on their marriage day. No offense, intended though. No fun intended, either! Such is the occasion, it actually feels like the earth is such a beautiful planet to live upon. And directly or directly, from the day the conscious part of my brain started to prosper, I never miss going out on the occasion of Saraswati Puja.

2015 is surely a long time since I began wondering how happy Saraswati Puja makes of all the boys. Saraswati Puja has become much more beautiful and prettier. The beauty quotient has gone from great to awesome. The fashion sense of every girl has increased immensely. Every girl looks so effortlessly cute and pretty. And as I visited my college, it felt like a sea of all the beautiful girls in their equally beautiful saris. Every boy had their eyes rolling from here and there. Such was the rolling that if calculated, it might actually come out that the pupils have lost some amount of fats due to the high amount of aerobic exercises. I, on the other hand, was on a different planet altogether. It might seem that I always overdo my feelings but that’s the simple basic truth. I have been trying in vain in accomplishing to gather together words to describe mine when a certain special someone is around. Mankind hasn’t been able to invent words that can actually describe what goes on inside me when I see her. And the same thing habitually happened on this auspicious day once again. While other boys were busy scanning around, my thoughts were basically focused on only one person. Every other sari-clad non-boy seemed invisible to me, except the special one. She looked the most beautiful, and was the best dressed person on the day. I hadn’t seen anyone as stunning and dazzling as her till this day of my life. If there was an award for “The Most Beautiful Girl” and “The Most Beautifully Dressed Girl”, she would grab both the awards any given day. Her sight brings a wave of happiness and peace within, which is indescribable in any form of literature. The occasion of Saraswati Puja is a very traditional day but in my college it became more auspicious and special only because of the presence of that special girl. It was my privilege to have actually witnessed such a heart-warming and mind-charming beauty on such an occasion. I was probably the luckiest person to have actually even complimented on her elegant beauty and her magnificently-lovely and gorgeously dressed attire, which required a whole lot of courage from my side. For this, I will remember Saraswati Puja 2015 as the most special one in my entire life. No wonder, my exams and studies would hopefully fly much higher from this year onwards, as I have witnessed two peaceful creations of life: The Saraswati Maa idol and The Special Girl.


Comments

  1. well, your gutsy move sure did the trick of a climatic ending to the day...good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its not about any climatic end or the tale of my life.its about the amount of respect i have for that special person.👍

      Delete
  2. nice write up,boy.hope u are as good n brilliant in person as your excellent write up.good going n it is good that u mention about that 'special person' in every blog of yours.she must be really lucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u, mr.whoever-you-are.
      the fact is that actually i m lucky to hav e met such a special person.i should thank god for that.

      Delete
  3. I know you can do it.. You just need a little push.. That's it. We will always be beside you.. So gather ur courage and go for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u james.
      its not about the push or courage.its just that she may not like the idea of me approaching her in person. thats the sad truth.😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts