Valentine's Day???? It is!!

Aah!!It’s February, the 14th and it’s that day of the calendar when boys and girls get to the maximum possible heightened emotion of uncontrolled love. And yes, not to forget the familiar and derogatory woes of single teenagers desperate to jump into the love-world. Getting along the track of the “14th February fever” is not as easy as it gets, but let me just say: Happy Valentine’s Day!!




Recently completing two decades of my lifetime and yet not able to judge between being happy and sad hasn’t been much of a problem as of late. And yet it has been an achievement of not being able to talk to girls: The strangest problem anyone would encounter in a lifetime of personal happiness. But that hasn’t been my problem too. Years have passed without even a single glance from a girl. Not even once in my lifetime has that ever happened. Yet there is a belief that the world doesn’t end there. (Sounds insanely funny, coming from me!!) Because even though I am not the ideal boy, there’s still that hypothetical self-belief that I am.(But, seriously I am not) As a veteran of seeing off 19 Valentine’s Days, I don’t think the 20th one would be any more special.  Seeing beautiful girls walk past my body without even giving the slightest hint that I even exist, makes me actually feel obnoxious about having a certain type of supernatural power. And yes, being invisible to girls is the said super-power. But seriously, coming back to Valentine’s Day, I don’t think I require any special day to make that special girl feel special. I wouldn’t require even a special day to kiss her, hug her or supposedly gift a special rose. The day I would perform these said actions, would be a special day in itself and I don’t think anyone would ever complain either. Why would anyone?



Well, all of you friends, singles and non-singles, boys and non-boys, let me assure you, we have a very short life. Just do whatever makes you happy (shouldn’t be a crime though) and never be sad. Whatever you have read along above is considered highly violent and you must not occupy your life with material things unless you are me. Live your life. Confess your feelings. Make your partner feel special. Give away gifts. Take gifts. Go out there and live a happy, beautiful life with that partner. Be happy and keep them happy, even if you are single. Good-bye. Respect.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts