Guwahati's Water Park- The Accoland

With exams over, and old friends re-united, it was time for our inner devils to wander out of our body after that aching one month-full of exams. And so, it was decided that the place,where we should waste our time(isn't having fun means wasting time,according to parents) should be none other than Accoland. Who could blame my friends? After all, that is the best place for  fun and amusement in the whole of   Guwahati(probably the only place). And not to forget the all-important water park, which is the main attraction of Accoland.

Came 26th June, and as usual I woke up at around 8'O clock. Needless to say what happened in between my waking up out of bed and reaching our so-called destination, let me point out what had changed in Accoland from the last time I visited this place exactly two years ago.
Firstly, the ticket prices almost doubled.Saving that, nothing has really changed for distracting away people like us. From the inside, it was a total makeover from my last visit. From dangerous spin rides to some weird slides, it was all there at the place.The only thing which I ride is the bumper car or whatever it is called. I don't know, but for me, the 'Mountain Dew' slogan doesn't hold good. I feel like a real stupid.I don't think  I would ever be able to overcome my fear of riding those monstrous rides. Never ever. And now don't dare to call me a girly-boy in your mind. I know you are doing that. Not that I get angry on being called a 'girl', but let me get this straight. Even girls enjoy those rides. And they enjoy that. I don't know how.But yes, they do. And with thrills and shrills, and most of them enjoy it with their partners, their so-called loving  'boyfriends'. And the last part is the saddest part. 
Now,coming to the water-park part of Accoland, it is certainly the most enjoyable part of your visit.The last time I set foot on this place, I was accompanied by my cousins and my mom.And under the strict jurisdiction of my mom, my joy was restricted to my brother and my cousins. This time with the absence of my sweet,loving mom, I let off my enjoyment  to different  heights. With my eyes rolling off from one girl to another, I was asking God about how can he produce so many cute,beautiful girls.Never mind, none of them were interested in me, for I am real ugly, and skinny.All of them were from a higher league.God bless them all.Now, don't presume that I am a dirty minded boy. No, certainly not. With so many cute,beautiful and innocent girls in the pool, you have to be a gay to attend to only yourself. And, mind you, I must confess from the bottom of my heart, I was only complimenting on their beautiful and cute faces. You may not know me, but I assure you I respect girls.And, if you do not trust me, I am absolutely sorry for that. The only problem in this respect was that all the girls came with their loving partners. And if their 'loving partners'  find out, that you are looking at their life-partners, they are surely going to bash you up. So, save that for some other day. Other than the girl part, which seemed like it would never end, one thing that was notable was my swimming skills. After almost a decade, my swimming skills rose from an early death. And, I cherished it.
My only advice to all of you is, if you are single and, independent, then you will most certainly enjoy your time at this park.Other than this,and the most important thing, if you can get along the fact that most of the people pee in the pool water, than you would be the most enjoyable person in the water.
Happy reading.

Comments

  1. [[iidislyk]]
    ankit y u r so......
    chill maaro yr... nd be a guy nd cm nxt tym with ur gf....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ankit, you are coming across as trying too hard to defend yourself here. Let go brother, you dont have to prove yourself to anyone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts